Maecenas vestibulum faucibus enim vel gravida quisq acinter consectetur

Project Space Mines: A Game re-factored

By

The history In the 1980s I started to learn to program on my friends zx81 and then on the Commodore VIC20 that I got for my twelfth birthday. It had a 1.02Mhz MOS 6502A processor, […]

Read More

Re-factoring with tests: Episode 2 – and they all lived happily… for a while

By

Introduction This is the second and final part of a very simple re-factoring project. It shows how a few simple things can massively improve the code. Installing Junit using Maven Not much happening in this […]

Read More

Re-factoring with tests: Episode 1 – in the beginning

By

In this series, I’ll start looking at re-factoring and testing existing code. This project will use sorting algorithms and starts with working, but otherwise not so great code.

Read More